Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Popping In With Freebie News

A few freebies I got today. Several magazines (Real Simple, Southern Living.....don't you just love the pictures in this one?, Traditional Home, Redbook, Dwell, and Better Homes and Gardens) plus three samples of Seventh Generation laundry soap. (thanks Seventh Generation Forums!) and three greeting cards.

I have several days a week like this...I love free stuff!

Check out these sites

Hunt 4 Freebies

Hey It's Free


I earned a free fancy coffee at Mcdonalds this week too. Remember I told you how I do it?


Guess what! I have a youtube channel! Check us out. Please subscribe...I promise we'll get better!

Our first video

Our second video

Comment below and tell me what you got free this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!