Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Free Stuff with Shop Your Way Points

I use a program called Shop Your Way Points sponsored by Kmart/Sears.

Every day I use the app and spin the wheel in an attempt to win prizes (of my choice) up to $1000
I haven't won a big prize yet....tho they are legit ,I have checked them out.....but I do usually win points.

These points add up fast and then you can redeem them for all sorts of things!
I have gotten dish towels, bath towels, toys, dog food, nail polishes, and more totally free!!! That's right...FREE!

I choose free store pickup so I don't have to pay shipping.

Sometimes they offer surprise points,  points awarded in certain categories that give you money off other purchases. This morning I bought a heavy duty garden hose for half price! And by buying it I earn more points towards other purchases.

The program is free to join and there are no membership fees.
You can shop in-store or online, points work the same.
Don't forget to open the emails they send either! They are filled with more instant win games!

Go ahead, check it out! On smartphones you can get started with the winit app and on computers type in shopyourway.com


Oh, and to help a girl out, ONLY, if you really want to enjoy a great family flick series , check out these dvds! Only $10 for 2 seasons !

                         



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!