Monday, December 12, 2016

Our Monday

After only 2 hours sleep I was up at 4:30 to take my husband to work so I can have the car to go get propane, which is how I cook and shower.

It is a 1 1/2 hour round trip so when i got home the sun was already up. Well, as much sun as we are gonna get this time of year.
I read blogs for a little while and then fell asleep for a few hours. I guess only 2 hours sleep isn't enough!

Park's friend Nick, the one who got his truck stuck in my muddy driveway last night, came over to have lunch with us. He was driving his mom's car. On the dirt road leading to my house he swerved to miss a cat and slammed into a tree!! Praise God that he wasn't hurt worse than he was!

So lunch was put on hold while we checked the car, he bent the frame!, and then the boys took my car into town to buy propane. Sandwiches can wait! And a chain for Jane the new dog, who eats thru every leash I use!

Later in the day, after laundry and lunch with some rowdy kids ,we discovered we had a bobcat , or more than 1, on our property. Praise God for neighbors who tell you what they see!!
We never had this problem when we had pigs-  makes me rethink my plan of selling them off!

I drove back to my husband's work to pick him up and came for a supper of smoothies, salads and more sandwiches.

Another Christmas movie and we were done for the night!

1 comment:

  1. Well you never know what your day will bring! I guess Nick should take a vacation from driving! Poor kid! (And his poor mom!) I think one of my sons had a bobcat or 2 and eventually they've had all their ducks disappear! Andrea

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!